Are you a Paralegal with three or more years of experience? Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Are you seeking an office culture that takes pride in teamwork and achieving excellence? Are you tired of working long hours and seeking a shorter work week? Then look no further. This is the part-time paralegal opportunity for you! Watch our video for more information about this exclusive position.
At Elder Law Associates PA, your unique talents, education and abilities will be appreciated and you are encouraged to grow in your career to support your personal and professional goals. This position offers high levels of file management and client engagement from the initial meeting throughout the client experience. We will train you and work with you to design a customized professional development plan that sets you up for success! Elder Law Associates PA is a prestigious elder law firm headquartered in Boca Raton, Fla., and we’re seeking “A” players to become an integral part of our collaborative team of other “A” player professionals. Here is a little of the fun stuff we offer:
- Continuing legal education opportunities inside and outside the office
- Regular team meetings to encourage feedback and improvement initiatives
- Community involvement and charitable activities
- Numerous office and team-building events throughout the year
- Jeans day on selected Fridays to raise funds for charities
- Bagel Mondays, snacks, coffee, tea, sodas and other beverages provided
- Catered monthly birthday lunches
- And much more!
If you’re interested in working for a firm that not only values its employees but is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our clients, look no further. Please send your resume, cover letter and a list of references to HR@ElderLawAssociates.com.