Elder Law Associates PA is a prestigious elder law and special needs planning law firm headquartered in Boca Raton, Fla., and we’re seeking “A” players to become an integral part of our collaborative team of other “A” player professionals.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Are you seeking an office culture that takes pride in teamwork and achieving excellence? Then this is the law firm opportunity for you! Your unique talents and abilities will be appreciated and encouraged to grow to support your personal and professional goals. We have several openings right now for the right person. Our firm offers high levels of client engagement from the initial meeting and throughout the client experience. We work closely with you to design a customized professional development plan that sets you up for success!
Here are some of the benefits of a career at Elder Law Associates PA:
- Continuing education opportunities inside and outside the office
- Regular team meetings to encourage feedback and improvement initiatives
- Community involvement and charitable activities
- Numerous office and fun events throughout the year
- Jeans day on selected Fridays to raise funds for charities
- Bagel Mondays, snacks, coffee, tea, soda and other beverages provided
- Catered monthly birthday lunches
- And much more!
If you’re interested in working for a firm that not only values its employees but is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our clients, look no further. Please send your resume, cover letter and a list of references to HR@ElderLawAssociates.com. At Elder Law Associates PA, we give families peace of mind.